Paint booth filter roll is a graduated density glass media specially developed to capture paint overspray and prevent it from being discharged into the atmosphere. Thanks to its high shape stability, and low resistance, It is suitable for collecting all types of paint mist, irrespective of the solvent type and including vitreous enamel, which significantly saves maintenance costs.
Paint booth filters roll Features:
1. Constructed of glass filament, with an open structure on the upstream face, graduation in density to an integrally laminated backing on the downstream side.
2. High shape-stability glass fiber, high arrestance efficiency, and dust-holding capacity to paint overspray.
3. Fail flammability, maximum heat resistance up to 150C-200C.
4. Long lifetime, unnecessary for frequent replacement, maintenance cost reduced, maximum temperature up to 200C.
5. It can replace corrugated paper filters for higher efficiency and longer running times.
6. Can be compressed when shipment to save shipment space and cost, easy to return original lofty shape.
7. Meeting your demand, Tackifier additive can be applied.
( % )
* Customized requirements are always acceptable.
1 . Can be cut at your request or be assembled into metal frame or paper frame