Activated carbon filter Characteristic
1. The activated carbon is made from coconut shell, and has tetrachlorination activity of more than 60%.
2. The activated carbon filter has 100% surface adsorption capacity.
3. The outer frame can be made of waterproof cardboard, galvanized iron frame or aluminum frame and stainless steel.
4. According to the environmental requirements, different materials and activated carbon materials can be selected, such as activated carbon particles, non-woven fabric, foam and plate type activated carbon filter.
Scope of application
Applications in medical, industrial waste gas，civil air purifiers, automotive filter elements, air conditioners, etc.
Activated carbon filter Product features:
1. High efficient catalytic activated carbon with high specific surface area can adsorb harmful gases (TVOC) and particles invisible to the naked eye.
2.The deodorization efficiency can reach more than 95%.
3. Different kinds of activated carbon can be assembled, such coconut shell carbon, etc.
4. The formulation of activated carbon can be formulated to improve the performance of removing some harmful gases, such as formaldehyde, ammonia, benzene, etc.
5. Bag type activated carbon filter
The filtration efficiency grade G3 ~ H13 is available
It is made of activated carbon fiber and non-woven fabric, which can effectively remove all kinds of peculiar smell in the air
Strong adsorption capacity, high removal efficiency and reliable performance
Easy installation and maintenance, light weight, strong versatility
It can be equipped with galvanized frame, aluminum alloy frame, plastic frame or stainless steel frame
Activated carbon filter can be widely used in various air conditioning and ventilation systems, and has the functions of dust removal and deodorization, which can effectively improve the indoor air quality.
The replacement time depends on the frequency and location of use.
If the filter equipment is often used in daily life and has high requirements for filtration, it can be replaced every 2 ~ 3 months. However, if the dust and pollution in the place of use is relatively less, it can be replaced every six months or so.
The use time shall not exceed one year.
* Customized requirements are always acceptable.